How Much is a Camaro?
Drivers know the new Chevy Camaro for its track-like performance and aggressive styling, but exactly how much is a Chevrolet Camaro? As one of the most versatile sports cars available, the final figure depends on how you adjust the Camaro Build and Price tool or which of our in-stock Camaro models you choose, with options covering trim level, body style, drivetrain, and powertrain.
How Much is a Chevrolet Camaro by Trim Level?
Our finance center can help you find the perfect package for all Chevy Camaro trim levels. Configurations include:
- 1LS: Priced at $25,000 MSRP, base trim highlights include a 275 hp turbo-four engine, 7-inch touch screen, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Wi-Fi hotspot.
- 1LT: Priced at $25,500 MSRP, 1LT features include an 8-inch touch screen, Bose audio system, and satellite radio.
- 2LT: Priced at $27,500 MSRP, features include leather seating, dual-zone automatic climate control, and heated and ventilated front seats for ultra-comfortable trips around Monroeville.
- 3LT: Priced at $31,500 MSRP, the 3LT adds blind spot monitoring and the Infotainment 3 Plus system.
- LT: Priced at $34,000 MSRP, the LT upgrades to a 455 hp V8 engine, Brembo front brakes, and performance suspension.
- 1SS: Priced at $37,000 MSRP, the 1SS combines the 455 hp engine with 8-inch touchscreen and Infotainment 3 Plus system.
- 2SS: Priced at $42,000 MSRP, 2SS highlights include leather upholstery, rear cross traffic alert, rear parking sensors, a head-up display, and forward collision warning.
- ZL1: Priced at $62,000 MSRP, the ZL1 fits Recaro sport seats, Magnetic Ride Control, wireless charging, and a supercharged 650 hp V8.
Camaro Build and Price Options: Body Style, Drivetrain, and Powertrain
Every trim level listed above comes as standard in the coupe body style and rear-wheel drive. The Camaro Build and Price tool lets you:
- Upgrade every trim level except the base to a convertible body style.
- Swap the standard manual transmission for an 8-speed automatic with four-cylinder engines or a 10-speed automatic with V6 and V8 models.
Visit Watson Chevrolet Today to Find Out More About Chevy Camaro Configurations
Whether you’re looking for V8 performance across Greensburg or simply need premium safety features as standard for trips around Penn TWP.., the team at our Murrysville showroom can help. Simply contact us today for any further assistance, or feel free to apply for financing online if you’ve already decided on the perfect model.
More from Watson Chevrolet
The Chevy towing capacity is the stuff of legend. For decades Chevy trucks have been the go-to for businesses in Monroeville to get their work gear where it needs to be, and fun-seekers taking their jet skis to the lakes around Murrysville. To no one’s surprise, the 2020 Chevy Colorado towing stands up to Chevy’s…
Drivers know the new Chevy Camaro for its track-like performance and aggressive styling, but exactly how much is a Chevrolet Camaro? As one of the most versatile sports cars available, the final figure depends on how you adjust the Camaro Build and Price tool or which of our in-stock Camaro models you choose, with options covering…
If you’re searching for a capable full-size truck near Monroeville that offers superior towing and hauling ability, not to mention plenty of accessorization potential, then you should look no further than the new Chevy Silverado lineup! Our selection of Silverado 1500 and Silverado HD trucks offers something for everyone. But even the best-equipped top-of-line trucks…