2020 Chevy Colorado Towing Capacity
The Chevy towing capacity is the stuff of legend. For decades Chevy trucks have been the go-to for businesses in Monroeville to get their work gear where it needs to be, and fun-seekers taking their jet skis to the lakes around Murrysville. To no one’s surprise, the 2020 Chevy Colorado towing stands up to Chevy’s legacy. Take a closer look at the Chevy Colorado towing capacity with Watson Chevrolet — you can tow up to 7,600 when you’re behind the wheel!
Chevy Colorado Towing Capacity by Configuration
You have a lot of Chevy Colorado towing options with five trim levels, three engine choices, multiple cab sizes, and two drivetrains. Here’s a look at the more powerful Chevy Colorado towing capacities by configuration:
- The base Chevy Colorado tows up to 3,500 pounds.
- The maximum towing capacity for the 2020 Chevrolet Colorado WT 4×2 Crew Cab with a 6-foot box checks in at 7,500 pounds.
- Other Chevy Colorado Work Truck configurations sport 3,500 pounds of towing.
- The luxurious Colorado ZR2 is ready for both off-roading near Greensburg and towing to Penn TWP... Its towing capacity is topped at 5,000 pounds, which is still more than enough for a lot of outdoor gear.
- The real star of this show is the Duramax® 2.8-Liter Turbo-Diesel, which can tow up to 7,700 pounds with 4×2, or 7,600 pounds with 4×4.
Chevy Colorado Engine Specs
The power behind every Chevy’s towing capacity comes from powerful Chevrolet engines. Here are your engine options for the Colorado:
- 2.5-Liter 4-Cylinder provides 200 hp and 191 lb-ft of torque and offers up to 26 mpg highway.
- The 3.6-Liter V6 provides 308 hp and 275 lb-ft of torque. Fuel economy remains fairly steady at 25 mpg highway.
- The Duramax® 2.8-Liter Turbo-Diesel provides 181 hp and an impressive 369 lb-ft of torque. Even with that much power, you’ll enjoy up to 30 mpg highway.
Get Great Chevy Colorado Towing Capacity at Watson Chevrolet!
Are you ready to access strong Chevy towing capacity in a mid-size truck? Then get behind the wheel of a 2020 Chevy Colorado at Watson Chevrolet! And you can get this power for not a lot of money. Start by checking our offers and incentives, then apply for financing to get a great rate on your auto loan.
More from Watson Chevrolet
The Chevy towing capacity is the stuff of legend. For decades Chevy trucks have been the go-to for businesses in Monroeville to get their work gear where it needs to be, and fun-seekers taking their jet skis to the lakes around Murrysville. To no one’s surprise, the 2020 Chevy Colorado towing stands up to Chevy’s…
Drivers know the new Chevy Camaro for its track-like performance and aggressive styling, but exactly how much is a Chevrolet Camaro? As one of the most versatile sports cars available, the final figure depends on how you adjust the Camaro Build and Price tool or which of our in-stock Camaro models you choose, with options covering…
If you’re searching for a capable full-size truck near Monroeville that offers superior towing and hauling ability, not to mention plenty of accessorization potential, then you should look no further than the new Chevy Silverado lineup! Our selection of Silverado 1500 and Silverado HD trucks offers something for everyone. But even the best-equipped top-of-line trucks…